|Angel Mafia IV|
|Link||Angel Mafia IV BTSC threads|
|Size||9 Players (Small)|
|First to Die||Boquise|
|Last Remaining||sparrowHawk, plasmid, BabyCee, Nana|
|MVP||SparrowHawk & plasmid|
It began on January 6th, 2017 and ended in a Baddie win in N3 (January 11th 2017).
Shortened to 9 players: 6 vs 2 vs 1
- OOA: RID Kill (Angel) >> RID Kill (Holtz) >> RID Kill (Linwood) >> Block > Save > Kill / NK. Kills are not blocking.
- NP shows successful kills & successful saves. DP shows role of lynched players.
- Tie: D1 No lynch. D2+ All lynched.
- Q: What do the last three things for the roll spy do?
- Backfire= you're exposed (role id) to the target, you do not get results, just a "failed spy message"
- Random redirect means results are not accurate, it's a role spy potentially redirected by host to another target without you knowing.
- Reroll is simply because I have a 6-sided die and only 5 choices. Hirk's 6th option I did not like, so I did not include it.
- P.S. Fred does not get to know the die value, only the result. Some die values may be deducted from the results, some may not.
- Fred: If it's a successful action (not blocked), then you get the result according to the die. E.g. you target X
- 1 - X stayed home / X targeted Y.
- 2 - X is Goodie/Baddie/Indy
- 3 - X is Role Y
- 4 - Action failed
- 5 - one of the above 1-3 except you got redirected to Z so will see Z's target/faction/role instead.
- If action is blocked it will appear as "Action failed".
- NK cannot be blocked as baddies would be at a serious disadvantage if they can be both blocked and saved and 2 rid kills aiming their way. I changed this only in the shorter version and added with orange that carrier is for story purposes only. However follow spies may see the carrier carrying the NK unless he has another action going on. For followed baddies I will show only the first from this list: ODTG, normal action, NK carrier (in this order).
- I decided to let Cordy include herself in the list this shorter version, there are only 9 players out there.
- RID killers will get failed if RID is incorrect. OOA lists RID Kill >> Block so RID Kill cannot be blocked actually. Blocks are effective against spies, saves, visions, vote manip. Blocker will get "success" even if he acted on a RID Killer that already sent the rid kill so the block did not actually prevent anything (that's the only part where OOA seems strange to others, but I need those RID Kills on top of the chain and that's what >> is for).
Goodies: Angel Investigations. WinCon - Remove Baddies (Wolfram & Hart) & Holtz from the game
- Angel - Vampire - Vampire with a soul seeking atonement for past crimes; Can RID Kill one player each night.
- "Cordy" (Cordelia Chase) - Part Demon - Through her visions obtained from the Powers That Be, can submit a subset of names (at least 3) each night and will be told if any non-goodies are present. ODTG can have a powerful enough vision (true-vision) to learn the identity of one person (chosen by Cordelia).
- "English" (Wesley Wyndam-Pryce) - Human - Excellent at deciphering ancient texts; Former Watcher that is stepping into a leadership position; Can make his vote count x1 or x2.
- "Gunn" (Charles Gunn) - Human - Tough street kid; Can jump in at the last moment and save someone. If he dies, Winifred has a choice to inherit his ability (replacing her own) or not.
- "Fred" (Winifred Burkle) - Human - Extremely smart, but pretty crazy, she has recovered from her nightmares following her imprisonment in Pylea. Each night she lets a die roll establish her action for the night 1=Follow Spy, 2=Faction Spy, 3=Role Spy, 4=Backfire Spy, 5=Redirected Result (will not be told so), 6=re-reroll.
- "Lorne" (Krev-Lorne Swath of the Deathwok Clan) - Pylean - After the destruction of Caritas, the singing demon joined the gang. Whenever he hits a high note he will block a player's action.
Baddies (Wolfram&Hart): Have BTSC and a Night Kill. NK has a carrier but only for story purposes. Wincon: last standing.
- "Boss" (Linwood Murrow) - Human - The new President of Special Projects Division at Wolfram & Hart. He is much more concerned about his safety and personal agenda to care about their plot to corrupt Angel and he will try to get rid of Angel even if that violates the company's policy. Can make his vote count x0, x1 or x2. ODTG he can submit a RID Kill (both abilities are inherited by Lilah if Boss dies, but she loses her previous abilities).
- "Lilah" (Lilah Morgan) - Human - The primary face of the law firm Wolfram & Hart. She will relentlessly search for persons to manipulate: Each night she can either
- install surveillance to role spy a player OR
- employ her tactical squad to keep someone busy (block) for the night.
- ODTG can employ a Shaman to hack into Cordelia's visions and get all her actions and results from the nights before (including the night this action is played and including Cordelia's ODTG true-vision if that happens up to the night in question).
Indy: WinCon - Must kill one of the baddies. If that is not possible then wincon is last standing. Indy win does not stop game, indy is removed from game if he wins.
- "Holtz" - Human - Can RID kill each night. No other abilities. Must submit a kill each night, if inactive a RID Kill will be random.org-ed by host.
- sparrowhawk - Linwood ("The Boss")
- plasmid - Lilah
Day and Night Posts
|Night 1: Quick Judgement|
The night started as so many before had. Creeping forms in the dark, staying to the shadows, predators waiting for their prey. L.A. The city of Angel. Again helped by his friends and colleagues of Angel Investigations ... for the mission. However, as more and more ancient prophecies come to be known, some begin to doubt him, seeing shadows cast in every action and decision.
No wonder. Wolfram & Hart still has a hand in almost anything happening in this town, employing teams to carry out their plans and waiting patiently for the prophecies to come true. A new Boss is around this time, while Lilah still endures in a man-dominated world, waiting for her chance to glory.
Rumors about a nemesis from Angel's past have been heard lately. Seems that Holtz is in town and seeks followers to fulfill his revenge for his dead family. While his coming here is still a mystery, Wolfram & Hart have decided not to help, for fear of Holtz messing with prophecies.
Lilah was not one to get her hands dirty unless she had to and this was truer still after she saw her former Boss dead and former nemesis leave. She still had control over the special ops team of Wolfram & Hart and had to make a quick judgement on the situation.
As the special ops found her target hiding in an apartment, they breached the doors and let a mystical silent flash-bang do it's dirty work. They went in and out in under a minute. Only two differences in the room by the time they left. The first was a small hole in the side of Boquise's head and the second was the slowly expanding pool of blood that surrounded his body. The spec ops team was again the best at handing out their boss's judgment.
|Day 1: Broken Compass|
|JustDanceForever lynched as Gunn|
|Night 2: The Thin, Dead Line|
Los Angeles. The City of Angels. In a city so dark, so filled with death and evil, the sun sliding towards the horizon turned the sky as red as blood.
Wolfram & Hart were feeling good tonight. They headed out to do their dirty work with smiles on their faces. Lilah's orders were to kill on sight, so they wouldn't hit any complications. The kind you hit when trying to persuade someone. Their magician follower directed the squad to their target. They found him in the middle of the street scrying over an old map of sorts. He stood with no fear as they approached him, but with a flurry of shots, Hachi fell. He was so riddled with bullets he was nearly unrecognizable.
The shadows faded and the sun began to rise. With the new morning came new possibilities. A new fight. A new mission.
|Day 2: No Future Sunrise|
|The day came swiftly and all day they circled the entrances to the underground. Before night came, they found their target and brought her to light instead of waiting for the night to clarify misunderstandings. As the last rays of the suns burned, Aki was lynched as Angel.|
|Night 3: The End of a Career|
The Boss had hired a special assassin for the job, at a ridiculous price. He placed the call and patiently waited for the results. Maurice had an informant relay the information so he was hiding out in the sewers even though he knew his time on this earth was over. In the end, Wolfram & Hart's assassin found him underground trying to make another trap for the third entrance to his hideout. A double tap to the chest and one to the head was confirmation enough.
Game stopped (Maurice RID killed by Baddies.)
End of Game Roster
- sparrowhawk - The Boss Linwood - Survived
- plasmid - Lilah - Survived
- BabyCee - Wesley - Survived
- Hachi - Lorne - Killed N2 by Baddies
- maurice - Holtz - RID Killed N3 by Baddies
- Akriti - Angel - Lynched D2
- Nana - Cordy - Survived
- JustDanceForever - Gunn - Lynched D1
- Boquise - Fred - Killed N1 by Baddies
|List of actions|
Notes: Result Hachi is Nked. Baddie ODTG was used before Cordy's ODTG so they got a snapshot of what was happening before Nana submitted actions. Cordy's ODTG worked instantaneous, while regular action was blocked.
So 2 vs 3 vs 1 with baddies having a ODTG RID Kill and a spy on the Indy. It almost seems like the end for goodies.
Notes: 2 vs 2 vs 1, Baddies almost have majority
Notes: 2 vs 2 with nothing to stop the NK so 2 vs 1 the following day with baddie vote manip alive. Baddies win all end-game scenarios at this point, game stopped.