|Pirate: Mutiny Mafia II|
|Link||Pirate: Mutiny Mafia II BTSC threads|
|Size||15 Players (Medium)|
|First to Die||JustDanceForever|
It began on January 28th, 2017 and ended in a Baddie win in N6 (February 9th, 2017).
11 Goodies vs 4 Baddies. 1 Goodie is an Indy in disguise with a recruiting ability.
- Kills are not blocking
- Immunity can't prevent a successful RID Kill
- Block and Trap will be told they succeeded if they block Vote Redirect/Multiplier and the target won't be able to act the following Day. The vote role will be told about this at the end of the Night.
- Block will be told they succeeded if they block Powder Monkey and Blamey but the block won't do anything.
- Trap will succeed on Powder Monkey and Blamey. Powder Monkey's action will only affect the Trap and the Killer if Trap and Kill are successes.
- You can't block/save/trap the same target two nights in a row (I.e. N1 and N2) unless the first attempt failed.
- If the NK-carrying baddie kills the Powder Monkey, but is trapped or blocked, the baddie will die anyway. If the baddie is saved or immunised, he or she lives.
- OG Indy will appear as goodies if faction spied.
- These actions appear in the NP: Successful Night Kills, Successful RID Kills, Successful Goodie Kill, Attempted Night Kills, Successful Saves, Immunity that prevented a Kill (will look like saves), Trap, Block, Lookout spy, Powder Monkey explosion, Messenger.
- Certain Indy actions will appear as Indy. But role, target and ability won't be specified. Those text bits will be painted green.
- These actions appear in the DP: Blamey's vengeful kill
- Tie rule: Every player in the tie toss a coin; any player with tails dies. Except D1 which is Tie = no lynch
- There will be 30 minutes between the Night and Day ending and the NP and DP coming up.
- Lynches only reveal the lynched's faction, not role.
- Lynching Indy/indies will reveal their green colour, unless they have been framed by baddie save
- The OG indy's action will, if it is one of those actions that appear in the NP, appear as the goodie's action. He will be spied as good, but the recruitees will be spied as Indy.
- Tobias Timber’s Immunity cannot be used on self unless a certain baddie is up to something. Immunity grants the target immunity to all actions except RID Kill. It also grants immunity to votes and therefore lynch. If an immune player would be killed, the NP would state that the immuned player got saved. Since votes won't count on an immune player, the player with the second most votes will get lynched if the immune player has the most votes. Tobias Timber won’t be told if their target was changed nor will the target be told that they are immune. Timber can only grant Immunity once to each player.
- Lookout spy sees who targeted their target, excluding themselves. They can act on themselves though.
- Victims of the Powder Monkey can survive if they were targeted by a Save or Immunity.
- The NP won't state who it is that was the Powder Monkey if he/she gets killed.
- If Blamey choose an immune player, the kill will be prevented. That will appear in the NP, however not who it was that was targeted.
- Jack Sweets’ Action Change work like this: They pick X and Y. Anything that would happen to X happens to Y; anything that would happen to Y happens to X. This is the only way Tobias Timber can grant himself Immunity. This ability do not affect Day actions.
- If James successfully gives away his ability to you, you will be notified by me in PM. Then you can choose to abolish your role's action for the kill ability (which will function like it does with James) or pass it to another player. This means that a baddie can receive the keys.
- If the powder monkey accepts the key, it will lose its original ability as well.
- If Blamey accepts the keys, he will lose his vengeful kill but not the always spied as bad effect.
- The original ability won't return if the player gives away the keys after having accepted them.
Goodies. Wincon: Make baddies and secret indy/indies walk the plank
- 1. Captain Oscar Sawyer – Save
- 2. First Mate Atlas Salta – musical tones enchant and make people dance (block)
- 3. Quartermaster Errol Sellick – Faction Spy
- 4. Navigator Tobias Timber – Immunity
- 5. Pet Gorilla Wyatt Trembles – Trap (target is blocked, can’t post nor get lynched the next day)
- 6. Lookout George Gates – Lookout Spy
- 7. Master Gunner James “the Sniper” Smith – Kill (takes two nights to load the cannons and fire away), may give away the keys to the cannons at Night instead of using their regular action. James will then be vanilla.(see Rules)
- 8. Helmsman Charles Tanner – Vote Redirect
- 9. Rigger Robert Blamey – Spied baddie, lynched as baddie, if lynched can choose to take one player with them to Davy Jones’ locker. This choice needs to be done before the DP is up and can be PM’d to host during the Day. They can change their target until DP is up.
- 10. Daniel Milton, the powder monkey – if killed at Night, anyone who targeted them at that Night will explode aka die.
- 11. Cabin Boy Ricky Locke – Messenger (100 characters at most. Smileys will count as 1.)
Baddies. Wincon: Gain majority and make the secret indy/indies walk the plank. Baddies have a Night Kill that requires a carrier, but can't be blocked. The baddies can trade in their NK for up to two RID Kills every other Night (meaning, if they choose to use the RID Kills on N2, they can only use it again on N4, then N6 and so on so forth) however, if they chose to use two RID Kills and one fails, the second will fail too no matter if it was correct or not. Baddies will be told “One failed” and nothing else. Baddies need to submit a carrier on RID Kills as well. They can have two baddies carrying them or one carrying both. If a failed RID Kill is used on the Powder Monkey, but that the Powder Monkey is killed by i.e. the goodie kill, the baddie carrying the RID will die. Same goes for Indy.
- 12. Chef Jack Sweets – Action change
- 13. Carpenter John Brown - Block
- 14. Dr. Timothy Quizel - Framer. Frame a target as Goodie, Baddie or Indy.
- 15. Swabbie Jonas Raw – self-vote multiplier X0 to X2, appears as goodie if spied, appears as goodie if lynched.
The Indy. Indy wincon: Gain majority. The Indy is a goodie in disguise. NOTE: The OG indy is not chosen randomly.
- The Indy will look like a goodie if faction spied. In addition to its goodie action, it has a RID Recruit. It has BTSC. It can't use both actions at the same time, however.
- If the baddies are wiped out, but the goodies are still in majority, the indies RID Recruit will change to a RID Kill. The Indies can RID Kill as many (or as few) players as they have in number (meaning, if there are three indies, they can RID kill three players), but if one fails, all of them fails.
- The Indy can only Recruit Goodies and there can only be four indies, the original included. Recruited Goodies lose their original action. The original Indy will give one of two actions to a new recruitee. These are secret. Once the action has been given, it can't be taken away and it is lost forever if the recruitee dies. In total, the original indy will equip two recruitees with one action each. The recruitees' goodie wincon is changed to the Indy wincon. The recruitees will come off as indies if faction spied. This means, if there are more indies than goodies and baddies together, indies win the game.
| Indy is Messenger Goodie. Indy can give out Block and vote decrease.
- Chef Jack Sweets - golfjunkie (action swap)
- Carpenter John Brown - Yuiop (block)
- Dr Timothy Quizel - araver (framer)
- Swabbie Jonas Raw - QuickTwist (self-vote multi)
Day and Night Posts
Arrgh mateys! There has been roughly a year since the ol' Master Frisk was in cahoots with Master Dates, Master Salta (the uglier twin) and Master Trembles to keelhaul the good Captain Haul and take over the ship. They failed, but losses were still great, like losing the captain. Dr. Sawyer was elected Captain of the ship after the ordeal and the crew decided to keep the ol' swabbie-actually-a-gorilla-in-disguise Trembles as their now loyal pet. The surviving crew members, Atlas Salta, Errol Sellick and Toby Timbers (now a made man and therefore called his full name, Tobias, henceforth) were all handsomely rewarded and promoted.
Everything isn't as peaceful as a pirate ship could be, however. Four of the new recruits are actually dogs of the Queen in disguise, scheming to take down the infamous pirate crew and her hands to Davy Jones' locker or die trying.
Someone, or maybe more, have another dreadful plan that will shiver your timbers. All in secret though.
Who will get the black spot this time? Can Captain Sawyer survive with his honest gentlemen o' fortune or will they become shark bait? You and your mates decide in this pirate adventure!
Captain Oscar Sawyer and his crew sailed with Nassau as their planned destination. There they would restock on foodstuff, ammunition and let the men get an outlet for their restlessness. It was a long time since their last prize.
Underneath the deck of the schooner, was no more than two conspiracies under their way.
Night had fallen, yet there were a precious few fully awake. It is a pirate ship, so that might not be a surprise for you. Pirates obviously needs to lookout for the government and other pirates. But Captain Sawyer was a weary man. He did not want to end up like his predecessor. That's why he asked George Gates to keep his weather-eye on not only the sea, but the men as well. Treacherous thoughts and actions are prone to establish themselves when the night is still and dead. Who knows when a poor hand will be backstabbed by a messmate? George Gates watched Okosan during the whole night. If any foul creature would attempt birdnapping, Mr. Gates would know.
Wyatt Trembles the pet gorilla had lost most of his rights and privileges since the last mutiny. He was kept in a cage during the nights so to not cause any devilry. The gorilla was, however, a devil at playing the accordian. It was the one privilege he still had. The gorilla played his song happily in his not so little cage. One messmate in particular got enchanted. Jay Gold loved the music and was to stay enchanted for the rest of the night and the upcoming day.
The first mate Atlas Salta was also a man of music. He hummed a tune as he was trudging along the deck on his night shift. His humming was interrupted by TheProphet pillaging rum. "Avast ye," Atlas Salta roared. TheProphet was sent to the ship's jail for a night's rest, rendering him incapable of doing anything this night.
Ricky Locke was the Cabin Boy of the ship. That came with lots of responsibilities, like doing the dishes, and giving messages. He whispered a few words into a messmate's ears then continued his nightly business.
Another messmate who would not get anything done tonight was Hachi, the peg-legged lad. John Brown asked the unwitting lad to help him with some repairs. Hachi, being a kind spirit, spent the rest of the night assisting Mr. Brown.
Sailing on a pirate ship comes with risks. Any dog worth his salt knows that. Sometimes some goon just ends up disappearing. Especially when it is night. It is terribly tragic. Sometimes, however, some goon just needs a little indirect push. Jonas Raw the swabbie was the master of indirects push, with a PhD on the little ones. He swabbed innocently, but "forgot" a wet spot on the deck. And oh no there came JustDanceForever minding his business in the darkness. And he slipped on the puddle and fell down to Davy Jones' locker. What a travesty.
The swabbie said nothing.
A fierce fight broke loose on the ship. Or well, fierce is a subjective description of the fight. Only a few of the pirates joined in. Punches were thrown, daggers were swished and bullets flew. It got so out of hand that Captain Sawyer shot a warning shot to cease the fighting. Unfortunately it somehow ricocheted and hit Marq who had just been a silent bystander.
During her funeral, her messmates lamented on she being a good hand.
Jay Gold is released from the music
Plasmid was busy painting lolcats on the hull when he heard fine music. From the cage of Mister Trembles came songs that made his lolcat graffiti purr. Plasmid and his paintings were now busy listening to music and would be so for the rest of the night and the upcoming day.
Up on the crow's nest, no music could be heard however. Mister Gates observed Araver through the whole night. Any move on the hand and Gates would know.
Jonas Raw was at it again. This time his target was Peg-Leg Hachi. He sneaked up to Hachi and sawed the peg from Hachi's leg. "Oh Hachi! Wakey!" The rascal whispered softly. Hachi, half-asleep, stumbled out from his bed, lost balance and fell head-first into an innocent bucket of water. Davy Jones' Locker can also be on land, or on a ship, whatever.
The ship was awfully quiet this day. There was some mumbling, and the great Gubbey had revealed himself as BabyCee in disguise. Nothing else, really. It looked like this would be a day of no deaths or misery. Which would be delightful, thought Captain Sawyer. He would not want to have to restock on hands as well when they are on Tortuga. Who would like to board a cursed ship like his?
However, peace is just like the wind a temporar ally. The body of QuickTwist was found. A knife was stuck in his back. By further examination by the ship doctor (Captain Sawyer himself) it was concluded that he was a good hand.
Plasmid was released from his musical chains.
QuickTwist was lynched and found out to be goodie
On the third night of Captain Sawyer, Wyatt Trembles held a private concert for maurice. It was soooo good, and mo, just like the others before him, would sing a long to the gorilla's song until next sundown.
The crow's nest was empty of music, if you don't count the wind's whistling. George Gates kept an eye on Gubbey for the whole night.
Jay Gold was a busy fellow tonight. First John Brown asked him for his assistance, which he happily answered by aiding Mister Brown (since saying no would result in a knucklesandwich) and when it was time for dawn, Dr. Timothy Quizel, the assistant doctor to Captain Sawyer, wanted to try a new medicine on Mister Gold. It did not end well, and Dr. Quizel had to tiptoe with the dead hand and throw him aboard, so no one would find out.
One hand on the ship was named TheProphet. No one seemed to like him that much, though. Some even said that they would embarrass the crew if they brought him along to the shores of Nassau. TheProphet got, obviously, mad at these forgeries. He got so mad so the rest of the crew thought that maybe he is a man of the Queen. The pirates had yet to figure out the infiltration, but Captain Sawyer suspected it since there had been so many deaths lately.
They keelhauled TheProphet. He survived. They keelhauled him once more. Angered, he grabbed Yuiop with him. The crew decided that Prophet was a bad hand. They had no idea about Yuiop, however.
Meanwhile, was released.
A thick fog engulfed the pirate ship. Up in the crow's nest was George Gates who felt, during these circumstances, quite useless. He was, however, joined by Aura which was quite alright.
"This be an 'nat'ral fog," said Gubbey. "Ooo?" said Wyatt Trembles "You know, 'nat'ral. It is unnatural. Pirate slang." The gorilla scratched its head. "Forget it," Gubbey said. "Play me a song or something." And so the gorilla did, and Gubbey would be lost for quite some time there in the musical world.
If only. With a kitchen knife in hand, Jack Sweets was ready to prepare supper. He tiptoed behind Gubbey, which was unnecessary because Gubbey wouldn't nor couldn't hear anything except the music. Jack Sweets stabbed Gubbey in the back."I know who you are," the chef chuckled. "Or were." But all the hands on deck could hear was cheerful music.
Jack Sweets wasn't done yet. Quite the large man he was, that Jack Sweets. So large so when Sparrowhawk was passing him, all Mister Sweets needed to do was a tiny push and Sparrowhawk fell into the sea. "I know who you were too," Mister Sweets mused and returned to his kitchen.
Captain Sawyer's ship was close to the coast of Nassau. How fine the day was. No rain, no storm, no gargantuan sea monster from holy scripts. Nothing. The crew came to the conclusion that something was amiss amidst them. Something was rotten in the state of the Ship, yadda yadda, doomsday etc. The pirates had figured out that there was indeed dogs of the queen onboard. They just couldn't decide who. Accusating index fingers pointed at anyone and everyone unlucky to be in the fingers' range. At the end, Plasmid had almost all fingers pointing at and poking him. The other pirates gave him a gun with one bullet and forced him to walk the plank. Cats dislike water, but they detest being shot. Therefore Plasmid jumped. Or rather, just walked to where there was no more plank and only air.
The other pirates found evidence, however, which pointed at that Plasmid was a good hand
Tonight Jack Sweets wanted to treat his fellow messmates on a delicious dinner: boiled chicken. Unfortunately, there was no chicken around on the ship. There was actually no foodstuff left in the pantry! Mister Sweets was not a pirate. That the criminals would starve to death was not a problem per se, but he needed them to sail the ship to its destination. Mister Sweets was also not a cook. He was assigned that position because of his surname. So you might ask, if Mister Sweets was neither pirate nor cook, then what was he? Well, aside from a Queen's man, he was also crafty. Therefore he settled on the second best: boiled pigeon. He didn't feel any remorse, what else would Okosan be than emergency provision? So he plucked Okosan and boiled the bird. The other messmates were none the wiser of what, or rather who, they were eating.
Only four pirates remained of the fifteen. None of them could be trusted. The only thing they could agree upon was that this ship needed a fresh start when they pull anchor for Nassau. At the end of the day, votes were cast for who would have to leave the ship and this life. Araver lost the vote. He got shot in the head before he could fight back and dumped in the sea. In his bed the three remaining pirates found evidence of araver being a bad hand.
Something was rather fishy.
Only three pirates left. The ship creaked lonely in the foggy night. maurice enjoyed himself with listening to the music of a certain gorilla. If there ever would be a next day, he decided, he would not be there to see it through.
Daniel Milton was once the powder monkey. Or well, he is technically still the powder monkey, but now he's also the indy leader. With only three pirates left it is only natural to form an alliance. But who should Daniel Milton choose? Jack Sweets, the chef, or Wyatt Trembles, the gorilla? One was for sure a dog of the queen. Master Milton could not see a gorilla, who previously was in cahoots with mutineers, to be working for the queen. Jack Sweets, however, was a new recruit just as him and he was a large man. Master Milton would need the assistance of a larger primate.
Master Milton uncaged the singing Wyatt Trembles. "Call me Aura during this operation," Daniel Milton said. "Mo," said Wyatt Trembles.
Now, after the pleasantries, things were looking good. Daniel Milton had successfully continued with the deceased Ricky Locke's scheme and they were now the majority on the ship! Jack Sweets' days were numbered.
The two cheered with rum and tobacco. They cheered so much so they didn't notice the two flintlocks until they were pressing on their backs. "You are under arrest," said Jack Sweets, a golfjunkie. "And don't try anythin' funny, I know who you are, Mister Milton and Mister Trembles. I will take you back to England where you will be sentenced to death by hanging. And I will never have to cook again!"
Jack Sweets forced the two down in a smallboat and made them row to shore. English soldiers awaited them on the beach of Nassau.
The old schooner was abandoned on the Carribbean seas. It looked like a ghost ship.
Baddies Win! Game Over!
End of Game Roster
- Marquessa - Master Gunner James Smith - Lynched D1 (as goodie)
- Okosan - Cabin Boy Ricky Locke - Killed N5 by Jack Sweets
- plasmid - Captain Oscar Sawyer - Lynched D4 (as goodie)
- Hachi - Navigator Tobias Timber - Killed N2 by Jonas Raw
- TheProphet - Rigger Robert Blamey - Lynched D3 (framed as baddie)
- araver - Dr Timothy Quizel - Lynched D5
- golfjunkie - Chef Jack Sweets
- aura - Daniel Milton - Recruited N5 by Indy, RID Killed N6 by Jack Sweets
- maurice - Pet Gorilla Wyatt Trembles - Recruited N6 by Indy, RID Killed N6 by Jack Sweets
- yuiop - Carpenter John Brown - Killed D3 by Robert Blamey via vengeful kill
- Jay Gold - Helmsman Charles Tanner - Recruited N3 by Indy, Killed N3 by Timothy Quizel
- Gubbey (BabyCee) - Quartermaster Errock Sellick - RID Killed N4 by Jack Sweets
- QuickTwist - Swabbie Jonas Raw - Lynched D2 (framed as goodie)
- sparrowhawk - Lookout George Gates - RID Killed N4 by Jack Sweets
- JustDanceForever - First Mate Atlas Salta - Killed N1 by Jonas Raw
|List of actions|
What will appear in N1 NP:
mo traps Plasmid
What appears in the NP: Trap, NK, Baddie Block, Lookout spy.
What is a success:
What shows up in the NP: NK, block, trap, lookout spy
What shows up in the NP:
What shows up in the NP: Jack Sweets killing Okosan
What shows up: Trap and RID kills. Will have the rid recruit in as well because story and last NP.